[hylafax-users] fax4CUPS questions for hylafax use on Linux client

> I've successfully installed hylafax and the sendfax command really works
> even from clients. Client users do not like the sendfax command, they
> expect a "print-to-fax" application instead. I hope that "fax4CUPS"
> could do this.

This is, of course, the right way for a fax client to work.  Integration with
the printing system is the only way to go.

Where can I get 'fax4CUPS' - I'd be interested in taking a look.

What fax client are you using?  What's needed is a mechanism to enter the fax
number after the file is printed to the "fax printer".