[hylafax-users] fax4CUPS questions for hylafax use on Linux client

Hello Hylafax users,
I need help to install a cups driver for hylafax.
I've successfully installed hylafax and the sendfax command really works
even from clients. Client users do not like the sendfax command, they
expect a "print-to-fax" application instead. I hope that "fax4CUPS"
could do this.
I installed fax4CUPS on a client machine:
1. Copied the hylafax shell script to /usr/lib/cups/backend/
2. Copied hylafax.ppd to to /usr/share/cups/model
3. Installed the man-page
4. restarted cups
5. tried to add hylafax as a cups printer:
http://localhost:631/admin/?op=add-printer
6. device:  	lpd/lpr HOST or PRINTER
7. device 	URI: hylafax://myfaxserver
8. Model/Driver: fax
Then I tried to print a testpage and got this error message:
"server-error-not-accepting jobs"
Please help me to get successfully faxing clients!
Is fax4CUPS the best choice?
What is wrong?
Does anybody know kind of a HowTo?
Thanks in advance.