[hylafax-users] Patches for PAM support?

Anyone have patches to add PAM authentication to HylaFAX?  We've been
testing it out and it works great, but the whole hfax.hosts file thing
makes it a real pain to manage (Since we already have password sync for
anything else).

I've hacked PAM support into apps before, it is really easy.  But in
grousing through the HylaFAX source I haven't been able to find a good
single point to attack (I find the authentication code a little
confusing, but I could just be missing something).