[hylafax-users] Faxadduser!!!!!!!!!!

I have Hylafax 4.1.5 with Linux 7.3 and works all very well, but I have a big problem with w2hfax.

I have read the man page for faxadduser and hosts.hfaxd, but with my w2hfax client  it's impossible to login to my server.

My situation is this:

Hylafax server in a linux server (192.168.200.26)
Client w2hfax (Windows 2000) (192.168.200.24)

With faxadduser I have added a user in the following way:

    faxadduser -p dic1  sorry@192.168.200.24
I have checked the hosts.hfaxd and is all Ok, but when I try to connect with my client doesn't work (username:sorry password:dic1)

While instead, If I add manually a row 192.168.200.24 in the hosts.hfaxd,  the w2hfax client is able to connect to server  with whichever username and password, but when I try to send a Fax, I receive this error:
            User (noone) timed out after 900 seconds
Anyone can I help me?

Thanks.