[hylafax-users] MT5600ZDXV with Hylafax problem

Hi all. I`ve just bought the Multitech MT5600ZDXV modem and hope to have no problem with hylafax. But the problem appeared :-(.
The modem is still wedged. There is no mail of this modem on hylafax archive. And I don`t know to configure it as class 1, 1.0 or 2.
I`ve read some good opinions in received mail from hylafax users and suggested to buy it. Can anyone of you send me its configuration file you use for this model? (I mean config.ttySx). My firmware is v.300 International version (the freshest).

Aleksander Buczkowski
Dzia³ Informatyki
ActaHR Sp. z o. o.
ul. Ruska 3/4 Wroc³aw