Re: [hylafax-users] HF v 4.1.5 problems

On Fri, 2003-03-21 at 07:30, Dudas, David wrote:
> Good to hear you got it going.
>
> Not sure about your last question though. You might want to readdress this
> reply to the mailing list, as I'm sure someone will have an answer to that
> one. I'd be interested in hearing it also ! (I'm also new to Hylafax)
>
> Dave

The email is built and sent via the faxrcvd script which is where I put
the print command.  I spent so much time on the modem I did not get to
figure out exactly what was going on in there.

IIRC the presence of the MSG variable is the trigger as to which type of
email to build. I am assuming that this can be dinked with to only send
on error.

If this is the case, wouldn't this be better done in a config file
somewhere?  I am assuming that faxrcvd will get over written on a rpm
based upgrade.

Tips appreciated.

Bret