[hylafax-users] Best fax machine to send to HylaFAX

Title: Best fax machine to send to HylaFAX

Hello,

I have a funny question, or maybe not so funny, I don't know.  If I were to pick out a fax machine to give to someone so they could fax to my HylaFAX server and Diva T1 card's what would be the most compatible and trouble free machine I could get for around $500.00?  HylaFAX and Diva Server support being critical.

Thanks in advance for any help.

-Chris