Re: [hylafax-users] smbfax puzzle

Global section but I think you can put it in your salsafax share as well.

Noel

On Tuesday 18 Mar 2003 10:26 am, Ian Firla wrote:
> Interesting... where in smb.conf are you putting the line?
>
> Ian
>
> On Tue, 18 Mar 2003, Noel Kelly wrote:
> > Have you tried adding 'user client driver = yes' to your Samba
> > configuration?  This is a botch to make Windows 2000 clients not try and
> > take the printer drivers from the server (or something like that).

Notice:
This email is confidential and may contain copyright material of Citrus Networks UK Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete all copies of this message. It is recipient's responsibility to virus scan this email.