Re: [hylafax-users] problems with usr courier...

Thanks for the info Lee....  funny thing was,
that I hae a Zyxel U90E external fax modem
that I had tryied to use before but it didn't work...
I went thru and configured it again just for something
to do.. and chose class 2.0 with all defaults after
that... using addfaxmodem... and it's working 100%
so far, 20 all from different customers and ranging
in length from 1 - 15 pages and not a single error...
Better than I've ever got with the USR Courier v.everything
anyday... so far,  it's great anyway...

Cheers
Bill