[hylafax-users] USR Courier i -- again

Hi,

I recently acquired an used Courier-I modem. I believed this would be the be-all
and end-all of my modem problems.

Sigh.

After some hassles and intensive browsing of the mailing list database, I come to
the conclusion that even the Courier was a bad idea. Anyway, at least I can send
and receive in class1, which seems to be more than others got out of the beast.

Still: has anyone got the Courier to work in class2.0, and would tell me how to
accomplish this?

btw:
The courier has the lastest firmware from the USR website; I'm using hylafax
version 4.1.1 (Debian woody); I tried to compile v4.1.5, but there were so many
prerequisites that I hadn't installed... so I stayed with the older version.

MfG,
Schnobs