[hylafax-users]

Hi

I am configuring Hylafax on a red hat v 7.2 machine.

From my workstation I can telnet to the linux box on 4559

I have configured the ip address for my subnet in the /var/spool/fax/etc/hosts and hosts.hfaxd files. They read as below

Localhost

127.0.0.1

#any user in the range of 10.0.*.*

10.0.15.239

I have run faxadduser and set a username and password. Syntax was

Faxadduser –p password dhathaway

The /var/spool/hylafax/hosts file exists and is set to r+w access and is mode 600. The user is set to UUCP. I have tried setting to Fax – Facsimile User but it defaults to UUCP

When I try and connect from the workstation I see “no status available” and the error is dhathaway logged in and the click Ok and then Port command is successful

I have tried lots of different configurations but can’t seem to get WHFC to work

Any help would be appreciated

thanks

Darren