Re: [hylafax-users] fax / data recognition

I think that 'faxsetup' is part of some other package, not from Hylafax.
Since you are installing from an RPM, you can use 'rpm -qlp hylafax...rpm'
to list the files in the package.  By my reading of the source code,
the path to the getty program is fixed at compile time, and is not otherwise
a configurable parameter.

But if your code set uses mgetty, it should work for data connections if
you use

	GettyArgs:  "-b -r -s %s %l"

and put lines like

port ttyS0
toggle-dtr n

in /etc/mgetty+sendfax/mgetty.config

I have tried this on my machine, and it works.

Or, you can re-compile Hylafax, and specify that the 'agetty' program is to
be used.

Beware that if you have mgetty installed, it has a program named 'sendfax'
that is DIFFERENT from the Hylafax 'sendfax' program.