Re: [hylafax-users] Can't receive fax as eamil pdf attachment inRH 8

Your FaxDispatch should look like:

#!/bin/sh
echo DEFANGED.3367
exit
#!/bin/sh
echo DEFANGED.146895
exit
#!/bin/sh
echo DEFANGED.3368
exit
#!/bin/sh

case "$DEVICE" in
       ttyS0)   SENDTO=emailaddress ; MIMENCODE=bin/uuencode_it;
FILETYPE=pdf;;
# all faxes received on ttyS0
esac

Then you must make a file calld "uuencode_it" in the hylafax bin
directory. It looks like:

        #!/bin/sh
        uuencode -m $1 $1 | grep -E -v "^begin|^====$" 2>/dev/null

Then make it executable and you're done, provided of course that you
have sendmail installed.

All of this in on the Hylafax website. If you use the provide search
engine on the site you can search the mailing list archives or use go to
the how-to's section.

Good luck