[hylafax-users] MIMEConverters

Hello,

I'm trying to convert various attachments to ps when sent via our email
to fax gateway.  However, I keep getting the attachment discarded.
Plain email to the fax gateway works fine.  PS attachments work fine.
Tiffs do not.

For example, When I try sending pdf through email, I end up with the
discarded notice attached to the fax body.  When I've tried to email an
html attachment, (I've added HTML to the typerules exactly as it appears
in the FAQ, I even made sure there were tabs between the fields).  It
just sends the fax with html source code on the page.

I keep seeing mention of hyla.conf and MIMEConverters, but I have no
hyla.conf file.  Do I need to create this file? Or has it been
deprecated to something else?

Jeff Borders