[hylafax-users] Howto dispatch based on the inbound Fax number ?

	I have 4.1.5 installed under Debian - I have updated the Debian
package from 4.1.2 to 4.1.5 and it appears to be working for me
	I am receiving fine so far.
	All my incoming calls come in via ISDN PRI.
	My PBX basically converts these to POTS and forwards them to an
analog ELSA Group 2 Serial Fax modem.
	I have a number of fax phone numbers, but they all eventually
arrive at the same Serial Modem on the same POTS port on the PBX.
	Is there any part of the fax protocol that includes the
destination Phone Number ?
	Does Hylafax capture it and set anything that I can use to make
routing decisions in FaxDispatch ?