Re: [hylafax-users] Faxview

Thanks for your quick response

I was using Kfax, but it only enables you to view the first page. Also
imageviewer and gimp do the same. I can see all the pages in imaging in
windows but that's going to be messy. I had a problem in that I thought
I was only receiving the first page when I perused the mailing lists and
found that I had to use 'tiff2ps -a' to print out more than one page and
use viewfax or faxview to see more than one page. I was in fact
receiving everything but only printing or viewing cover sheets. Faxview
looks as though it should work and it is listed in the links but I find
the configuration difficult to understand. I have looked at the site

 http://www.netby.dk/Oest/Europa-Alle/vermeer/

where I got it from as faxview-latest, but there is little help there.
It is supposed to be for efax but according to the mailing lists, people
have got it working without much difficulty.

John

--
John Williamson <roseneath@ntlworld.com>