[hylafax-users] Faxview

I have installed hylafax with the Mandrake 8.2 Linux distribution with
an Ambient 5628 internal modem and after much reading of man pages and
mailing list archives have finally got it running (my lack of
comprehension rather than a problem with the package). I am trying to
set up a viewer under X which may staff, who can use the basics of MS
windows, will be able to use to view incoming faxes. I can use viewfax
from the command line but my staff will nor cope with that. I have
installed faxview which runs but cannot see any of the fax files unless
they are renamed to rtf and then only if they are in the archive. Is
there any information on configuring this program for use with hylafax
as I can find little on the web and am not familiar with Perl or TCL.
Thanks in advance.
--
John Williamson <roseneath@ntlworld.com>