[hylafax-users] slight bug

I don't know if this has been mentioned before or not, but I found a slight
bug in the Debian distribution of hylafax.  Debian sets up the following
file in cron.monthly:
---Begin file
#!/bin/sh
echo DEFANGED.15379
exit
#!/bin/sh
echo DEFANGED.154
exit
#!/bin/sh

test -f /usr/sbin/xferfaxstats || exit 0

# Generate HylaFAX's monthly fax statistics

# Generate statistics for faxes during the past month. Two reports
# are generated - one ordered by the destination fax number, the
# other ordered by the sender.

/usr/sbin/xferfaxstats -dest -since `date +%D -d'-1 month'` | mail -s
"Monthly fax stats - by destination" faxmaster

/usr/sbin/xferfaxstats -send -since `date +%D -d'-1 month'` | mail -s
"Monthly fax stats - by sender" faxmaster

---End file

I noticed that this month we didn't get any stats.  Looks like that script
doesn't work for December's stats because
`date +%D -d'-1 month'`  is going to evaluate to 0 month instead of month 12
so you don't get any stats.

Trey Nolen