[hylafax-users] hfaxd and LIST

Hello,

I have an application that connects to an old version of hfaxd as an FTP
client and sends a list command.  With the version of HylaFAX we have
working, 4.0pl1binary 1, we get back a response with pipes in the string as
a delimiter.  I'm testing my app with a few of the latest builds of HylaFAX
and I don't get the pipes back when I send LIST and my app is choking on it
because it expects them to be there.  Can anyone tell me if this is
configurable somewhere or if it was just a change between revisions?  If I
haven't made sufficient sense here, please feel free to let me know and I'll
try to explain better.

Thanks,
Chris