Re: [hylafax-users] Testing

On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 09:12:28AM -0800, Lee Howard wrote:
> This way you can send as many pages as you like to yourself without
> incurring tolls or wasting paper.  Obviously it's a bit easier to do
> when the sending modem is external and has LEDs to know when the modem
> goes off hook.

I send lots of faxes to myself to test scripts; I want to test modems and
settings.  I have a homogenous environment (all modems are almost the same
Multitech modems), so it'd be nice to test with others who have different
configurations, and I'm sure others would like to test with mine.
--
Michael T. Babcock
CTO, FibreSpeed Ltd.     (Hosting, Security, Consultation, Database, etc)