[hylafax-users] Testing

On Sun, Nov 03, 2002 at 10:28:36AM -0800, Lee Howard wrote:

> If your modem supports Class 2.1, I'd recommend testing it, and if you
> have reproducible problems, then to switch to Class 1.

Speaking of testing, is anyone on the list interested in perhaps forming
a test group of people willing to (upon request) send/receive test faxes
for the sake of modem / software testing?

I have lots of customers to test against but unfortunately, most get
pretty upset after using 5/10 pages on their fax machines and none of
them want to send test faxes on request.
--
Michael T. Babcock
CTO, FibreSpeed Ltd.     (Hosting, Security, Consultation, Database, etc)