Re: [hylafax-users] Sender Name through Samba Print Job

> Our Unix ERP system is on a box named 'megatron,' and our
> Hylafax server is on a box named 'jerome.'  If a user submits
> a job from megatron, executing the following command:
>
> 	sendfax -n -h jerome -f adam@sageautomation.com -m -d
> 99999999 /tmp/fb14026.ps
>
> The job is submitted to the host jerome, and the fax is sent.
>  When running 'faxstat -d' the fax will show up, and the
> username specified with -f will appear.

I understand this now has to do with whether or not the name actually
exists on the system itself  --  I myself have a Unix userID that
matches the one I use in Windows, and when I fax from the desktop it
appears in the job list with matching username.  This issue (for us)
should sort itself out in a few months when user accounts are
consolidated.

> Has anyone used the JobFmt features?

Nobody?

--