[hylafax-users] Anyone have a modem that provides distinctive (Ring1, Ring2) reports?

Hi,

Further to my earlier investigation - Does anyone have hylafax working with a modem that provides Ring1, Ring2 (RingA, RingB) reports automatically based upon the ring signals it receives??

The two I have tested, that say they support distinctive ringing, just provide me with DRON/DROF reports and they ability to determine when the RING report occurs after the DRON report.... (and does not allow for distinctive RING* reports!)

So, does anyone actually have a modem the does this (as per the hylafax man)... links, details etc all appreciated ;)

Also did you have to do something special to turn RING1, RING2 detection on....

Thanks again!!