Re: [hylafax-users] Question about overriding CID

An idea for you...

Not very simple but...

Maybe a small sticker with barcode and the traveler just put
it in the first page to fax.  Your script can decode it... to
identify the person.

Each person could have some sheets of barcode sticker preprinted
with their own number.  Even, the can have preprinted Cover Sheets
with their own number (so no need to have stickers).

I don't know how to decode it... But I've seen here some discussions
on how to decode barcode on a fax cover sheet.