[hylafax-users] Text Fonts

Hello All,
I'm new with HylaFAX and happily, it is working quite
well for me in the tests I have done so far.

The first use will likely be an Email-to-fax application.
To that end, I have been experimenting with faxing of
ASCII text files, using both the sendfax and faxmail
commands.

Oh yes: the environment:  Test OS: RedHat 7.2 (fully
patched).  Hylafax version 4.1.5 installed from binary
rpm hylafax-4.1.5-1rh7.i386.rpm.  Modem: USR Courier
V.everything (class 2.0).

I am able to send faxes reliably, both using sendfax and
faxmail.  However, the body text of the received faxes is
different depending on which command was used.	The
"sendfax" body text appears like Courier Bold, and the
"faxmail" body text is MUCH lighter, and has a certain
amount of dropout.  The size appears to be the same in
both cases.

The Bold version (sendfax) is more appropriate to the
application, but faxmail has the right features to do
the job we need.  I reviewed the man pages, and saw nothing
regarding font weight - indeed, the default text font
(name and size) would appear to be the same for both
sendfax and faxmail (according to the docs).

Is there a means of controlling faxmail's text conversion
to produce a bolder font, like sendfax?

TIA for any assistance.
A. Becker