[hylafax-users] Distinctive Ring is interpreted as Busy Signal

I'm using RH7.3, Hylafax 4.1, USR sportster 56K in
class 1 mode, send only.

I have no problem sending to most fax machined, but
I cannot sent to a specifice machine.  If I listen
to the call, the modem dial, the other end picks up,
the other end rings twice quickly.  After the second
ring, my modem hangs up immediately.  I then get
an email saying that the line was busy.

Is there any way to tell Hylafax or the modem that
two quick rings is not a busy signal?

Thanks

Bill O'Shea, Network Administrator
Millard, Rouse & Rosebrugh LLP

ModemType:              Class1          # use class 1 interface
ModemRate:              38400           # max rate for DCE-DTE communication
ModemFlowControl:       xonxoff         # hardware flow control
#
ModemSetupDTRCmd:       ATS13=1&D2      # setup so DTR drop resets modem
ModemSetupDCDCmd:       AT&C1           # setup so DCD reflects carrier
(or not)
ModemNoFlowCmd:         AT&H0&I0&R1     # setup modem for no flow control
ModemHardFlowCmd:       AT&H1&I0&R2     # setup modem for hardware flow
control
ModemSoftFlowCmd:       AT&H2&I2&R1     # setup modem for software flow
control
ModemResultCodesCmd:    ATQ0X4          # enable result codes
#
ModemMfrQueryCmd:       !USR
ModemModelQueryCmd:     ATI3
ModemRevQueryCmd:       ATI7            # XXX returns a multi-line result
#
# When AT+FCLASS=1 is issued the modem automatically switches
# to software flow control; these parameters let the fax software
# reset flow control as needed after entering Class 1.
#
Class1NFLOCmd:          AT&H0&I0&R1     # setup modem for no flow control
Class1HFLOCmd:          AT&H1&I0&R2     # setup modem for hardware flow
control
Class1SFLOCmd:          ""              # modem does this automatically
#
# The remainder of this configuration is included so that the
# modem "idles" in Class 0 while not sending or receiving facsimile.
#
ModemSetupAACmd:        AT+FCLASS=0     # leave modem idling in class 0
ModemAnswerCmd:         AT+FCLASS=1A    # answer in Class 1
#
# Disables the reporting of bad frames by the modem.  This
# overcomes a firmware problem in the x2 and V90 Sportsters.
# It is not necessary for the Courier modem.
#
Class2NRCmd:    AT+FNR=1,1,1,0