[hylafax-users] hylafax + diald

dear sir,

my situation is this,

i have 2 server, 1st is for my gateway to internet (currently i'm using dia=
ld setup for dialing to internet using dial-up modem) and i don't have any =
sort of dedicated line like ISDN or whatsoever. 2nd is my web server ( apac=
he web server ).

previously i'm trying to install hylafax into my gateway server since that =
is the only machine has a modem attach to it but then i discover that hylaf=
ax is interfering with my diald which is every time when diald try to dial =
base on-demand, it always goes to my fax machine not to my ISP.

so i decide to install hylafax into my 2nd machine web server. can i do tha=
t installation ? can hylafax handle faxing/receiving through my gateway fro=
m/to my 2nd machine ? if so, how do i configure hylafax to do that task ?

regards,
aidil