Re: [hylafax-users] error loading share library !!!

try to locate where the install put the libfaxserver.so library
add the path to it in /etc/ld.so.conf and run /sbin/ldconfig

to find where these libs are, do an
updatedb (under linux)
or a
/usr/libexec/locate.updatedb (freebsd)
and then a
locate libfax

or a find / -name libfaxserver.so

ps: sorry for the redundancy caused by this post in the mailing list.