[hylafax-users] General Hylafax Question

Hi all

I am new to Hylafax but have seen many mailings as well as articles on
various web sites relating to the set up and use of Hylafax.

My question: Is there a definitive way to use Hylafax?

The company I work for uses Windows NT/2000. I have recently introduced
Linux boxes as file/print servers and would like to utilise one of them as a
fax server. I'm familiar with Samba and so was interested in Sambafax (which
I have got working). However, I am also interested in e-mail-to-fax and just
wondered if anyone has some advice as to the best approach to take when
installing Hylafax for the first time.

Regards

Lee Sitton