Re: [hylafax-users] Not answering - some funny responces

regarding the subject of your message
I think you want to receive something
so you should put RingsBeforeAnswer to 1
as 0 causes your modem *not* to answer.

by the way faxgetty should be launched
from /etc/inittab (according to the documentation)