[hylafax-users] Blank jobtag field

Hi.  I'm using hylafax to automate faxing, and depend on the jobtag
field in the qfile to know who the fax was for.  As I understand it, the
jobtag field is set using 'sendfax -i ...', but the field has been
consistently blank after sending test faxes.  I have been unable to find
any documentation on config specs that would make this happen.  Does
anybody have an idea why this could be happening, or how to make hylafax
propogate the parameter I pass on the command line?

Thanks in advance.

-Aaron Scott
-AmeriCom Inc.