[hylafax-users] High volume T1/E1 digital modems

Does anyone have any experience using T1 or E1
"modem" boards with Hylafax on linux?

I have two T1 lines that will be used and I really
don't want to deal with 2 channel banks and 48
phone lines and modems.  Just plugging in a T1
into a card sounds so much easier.  After some
looking around I have found a few that look like
they might work.  Those would be the Eicom Diva
Server T1 and the Digi International Datafire
RAS.  From reading the documentation it appears
that these boards come with linux drivers that
give /dev/ttyxxx devices for each of the "modems."

Any information about these or other digital
interface boards will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Carl