[hylafax-users] sendfax - problem sending from client

Hi all,

i want to send a fax from a linux box (redhat 7) via the fax-server (suse
6.4; both newest hylafax version).
Directly on the PC with the modem attached it works good, but when I try it
on the other PC it get the following output:

sendfax -n -d (phone-nr) -h (fax-server) -vv /usr/src/testfax.txt

Trying (faxsrver) (ip) at port 4559...
Connected to (faxserver).
220 (faxserver) server (HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.1) ready.
-> USER fax
331 Password required for fax.
Password:
-> PASS XXXX
530 Login incorrect.
Login failed: 530 Login incorrect.

I'm sure that I entered the correct password, and I tryed serveral users,
but I get always "Login incorrect".

My /hylafax/etc/hosts file contains the following:

localhost
127.0.0.1
192.168.0.138 (this is the client)
(name of the server)

ls -al:

-rw-------   1 uucp     uucp          100 Nov 26 11:08 hosts

Have I missed something in the hosts document? I changed the owner but it
still dosn't work.

Has anyone an idea?

Thank for help

Daniel