Re: [hylafax-users] Block incomming faxes by number

Sorry for the incomplete info. Check man config for QualifyCID and
QualifyTSI. Once again, check the mailling list too for this words. Cheers.

----- Forwarded by Pedro Roçadas/Dep. Informática/Creditus/BPN on
27-11-2001 13:16 -----

                    "spiekey"
                    <spiekey@hotm        To:     <procadas@creditus.pt>
                    ail.com>             cc:
                                         Subject:     Re: [hylafax-users]
                    27-11-2001           Block incomming faxes by number
                    13:02

Hello!
The FaxDispatch works fine!! Yippe!
but i can´t find the other thing, where it finds out on which phone number
it comes in.
I have multiple phone numbers listening on my ttyS0.
Would be very nice if you could send me the link to that problem.

Thanks a LOT!

Spiekey