[hylafax-users] About dialtest and dialrules file

Hello everybody,

I work with solaris, HylaFAX 4.1.
I define countrycode, areacode ... in /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config
and when I am using dialtest I don't see previous parameters.
I find  countrycode = 415 for example.

Thanks you

Jean Frontin                 * team system
I. R. I. T.                  *
University Paul Sabatier     * phone  (33) 561 55 63 03
118, route de Narbonne       * fax    (33) 561 55 62 58
31062 Toulouse cedex 04      * e-mail frontin@irit.fr
FRANCE                       *