[hylafax-users] How about subaddressing?

Hi,

I'm looking for a solution to route incoming
faxes. But no user (faxmaster) should route it.
Solutions:
   OCR)  How many selfdesignd faxcover will it give?
         Who has a working solution under Linux?

   subaddressing) I read in the Internet something about
         subaddressing, where after the telefonnumber a
         extra number following e.g. 012345#3456

                                            subaddress
         I know since hylafax 4.0 should be a little
         (untested) support for it.
          Can anybody tell me more about it (Internet-adresses)?
          Has anybody running such a solution?

   unknown) No Idea.

Thanks.

Sven Hummel

--
LINUX - the force in your hand

Sven Hummel                  Tel. 02642/932-380
FH Koblenz Standort Remagen  www.RheinAhrCampus.de