Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax / 3Com USR Robotics

On Fri, Nov 16, 2001 at 03:46:19PM +0100, alain siani wrote:
> Good day !
> I'm not happy !

What a shame.  :-)

> My 3Com USR Robotics seems not work good with hylafax

They'll do that.

> Do you run hylafax with "3COM USR Robotics 56K Message Modem"

People do, yes.

> soon, i will destroy my linux computer (grrr) i become MAD ! 1 week i try to
> do it run...

I Hate When That Happens.

> in class 2 : don't run
> in class 1 : seem to not work very good...a lot of problem : "no response to
> MPS or EOP"...invalide dialing...and other message

Well, you don't mention which HylaFAX you're using, but that's one of
many problems fixed in recent releases.  If you're not using 4.1.0, we
strongly encourage you to upgrade, and see if it fixes your problems.

Cheers,
-- jra

   "If you don't have a dream; how're you gonna have a dream come true?"
     -- Captain Sensible, The Damned (from South Pacific's "Happy Talk")