[hylafax-users] Hylafax / 3Com USR Robotics

Good day !

I'm not happy !
My 3Com USR Robotics seems not work good with hylafax
Do you run hylafax with "3COM USR Robotics 56K Message Modem"

Can you help me ? do you have a config file ?

soon, i will destroy my linux computer (grrr) i become MAD ! 1 week i try to
do it run...

in class 2 : don't run
in class 1 : seem to not work very good...a lot of problem : "no response to
MPS or EOP"...invalide dialing...and other message

thanks a lot for your help !!!

Alain