Re: [hylafax-users] Windows client

At 10:28 AM 11/14/01 -0500, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:

>The only limitation I'm aware of, which seems universal, is that if you
>want to *combine* output pages from different applications into one
>faxjob, you're out of luck.  You'll have to pull them all together into
>some program which can import all the different files.

RelayFax is really an email-to-fax client, although it is also
Windows-printer driven.  RelayFax allows the attachment of an indefinite
number of attachments to the e-mail.  I use this feature all the time to
send Postscript, TIFF, and PDF documents in addition to the document I'm
printing.  (Obviously, attaching MS-Word docs won't do much good since
HylaFAX hasn't a clue how to do that.)

Any reasonably programmed email-to-fax client will probably behave the same.

OT: By the way, if anyone out there is really ambitious about making
HylaFAX (sendfax) know how to convert Word and other Microsoft documents
into Postscript it can theoretically be done using the 'wc' package (I
think that's the name).

Lee.