Re: [hylafax-users] More on Cover Sheeys

At 02:00 AM 11/15/01 -0500, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> >  faxcover.ps is obviously handcoded - it's easy to read and
> > understand. Our company logo was very generated by Adobe Illustrator,
> > and as such is a friggin' mess. How does everyone customize
> > faxcover.ps? Is there a PostScript command to 'insert an EPS file
> > here'?
>
>No, alas.  You're going to need to pull the EPS file into something
>like Illustrator, print to file using a PS driver (I usually use the
>LaserWriter drivers) and then hand-hack.

Actually for EPS you can include it into the faxcover file - the adobe red
book has instructions on how to do this., from memory you have a beginEPSF
and endEPSF routine surrounding the EPS code to save a and restore state.

Regular PS code you have to manually hand hack though.

- Robert