[hylafax-users] More on Cover Sheeys

Hello everyone,

	I recently posted about HylaFax refusing to generate cover pages for outgoing faxes on Debian Stable.  It was suggested I abandon the Debian packages and build my own from scratch.  This has worked quite well, and I'm very pleased with HylaFax 4.1's operation.  Now I'm wondering how most people customize their coverpages.

	faxcover.ps isn't all that difficult to understand as a PostScript program, but I'm not a PostScript programmer.  Out company has an 'official' logo, stored as an Encapsulated PostScript file.  We're wondering how to go about replacing the SiliconGraphics logo with our own.

	faxcover.ps is obviously handcoded - it's easy to read and understand.  Our company logo was very generated by Adobe Illustrator, and as such is a friggin' mess.  How does everyone customize faxcover.ps?  Is there a PostScript command to 'insert an EPS file here'?

	Thanks,
	Ross Vandegrift
	ross@willow.seitz.com