[hylafax-users] Problem sendig fax

When I send fax hilafax send me a very long message. In first line I read:
Your facsimile job to ' fax number' was non sent because document conversion
to facsimile failed. The output from the converter program is:
/bin/cat: write errore: Pipe rotta
bin/ps2fax: line 123:5151 done
.
.
.
.
Check any postscript documents for non-standard font or incalid constructs
.
.
.
.

If I restart server hylafax is OK and no error done.
Anyone can help me?

Antonio Gabelli
F&B Systems Srl
Telefono: +39 521 292516