[hylafax-users] Hylafax - How to process sent faxes?

Hi

I have just installed the latest version Hylafax on a new Redhat 7.2 box, everything seems to be running ok, i have customised the incoming faxes to be converted to pdf files and copied to a SAMBA share so that windows users can view them.

What I would also like to do is be able to process the sent faxes, as soon as they are sent i would like to convert the .ps file to a pdf and move the pdf to another SAMBA directory on the linux box.

Can anyone give me any help or pointers as to where to start, it was easy with the received faxes as I just had to amend the faxrcvd file....

kind regards

Matt Hale
IT Manager
Artemis Trustees Limited