Re: [hylafax-users] some questions

No, I've suggested using lpr printer deamon to send the fax too :). Where I
have a "printer" in linux where I cat the file printed for a file in my
linux box and then I call a bash script from /etc/printcap where I run the
sendfax command.

Pedro Roçadas (procadas@creditus.pt)
Dptº Informática,BPN-Créditus Technical Staff

                    Kurt Greener
                    <kgreener@styline.com>        To:
                    Sent by:                      hylafax-users@hylafax.org
                    hylafax-users-bounce@h        cc:
                    ylafax.org                    Subject:     Re: [hylafax-users]
                                                  some questions

                    08-11-2001 14:22

This is the same basic question that I asked yesterday.  My Db is Oracle on
an HP-9000 machine.  I also have a reporting application the creates a
file.
The "format" of the file can be postscript, pdf, or whatever with print
control characters.  Normally the application just lp's this file to the
printer the user chooses.  Installing a hylafax client on my Db server was
the only suggestion...