[hylafax-users] fax from Oracle application

All,
	I would like to be able to send a postscript file created from our
Oracle apps/Db server to our Hylafax server.  I am currently faxing from
PC's using the Cypheus client fine so I know the fax server is working fine.
How can I get the output file to the fax server?  Which directory should it
go?  Is there a process that I need to start once the file is there?  I have
searched the archives until my eyes gave out and found bits and pieces about
ftp and telnet...  If someone could point me to a document or something
explaining....

Thanks