Re: [hylafax-users] missing config file

On Wed, 07 Nov 2001 17:18:18 +0100, you wrote:

>I found a pagesize file in /usr/lib/fax/
>default was a4
>> You can try sending a fax with and without -sa4, and then look at the
>> differences in $FAXSPOOL/sendq/qXXXX.
>without option s a4 (and failed)
>	pagewidth:215
>	pagelength:279
>with option s a4 ( and success )
>	pagewidth:209
>	pagelength:296
Weird, 215 is "letter".
Please, try setting
PageSize:       a4
in /usr/lib/fax/hyla.conf (create it if it does not exist). This way you
should be able to use "sendfax" witouth -sa4.

>How about the pagewidth option in ps2fax
>could it be my mistake?
>	pagewith 1728 #standart fax
That is in pixel I think.

ps2fax should receive the parameters to use by the calling program; so,
unless you use it by hand for some reason, you should not worry about
default values you see in it.

--
giulioo@pobox.com