Re: [hylafax-users] fax from Oracle application

> All,
> 	I would like to be able to send a postscript file created from our
> Oracle apps/Db server to our Hylafax server.  I am currently faxing from
> PC's using the Cypheus client fine so I know the fax server is working fine.
> How can I get the output file to the fax server?

use a hylafax client

>  Which directory should it
> go?

Will be handled by the client automagically

> Is there a process that I need to start once the file is there?

yes the hylafax server, but you said that your fax server is
working fine so you have the process running allready

> I have
> searched the archives until my eyes gave out and found bits and pieces about
> ftp and telnet...  If someone could point me to a document or something
> explaining....

Do you run oracle on some unix?

from within forms i am pretty sure you can spawn executables,
so you may do this to run a hylafa client

is your db java enabled, then you may start at
www.sourceforge.net/projects/jhfc
have a look at the sendfax package.

Bernd