Re: [hylafax-users] receiving fax in pdf attachment

Quoting Giulio Orsero <giulioo@pobox.com>:

> On Tue, 6 Nov 2001 19:19:24 +0200, you wrote:
>
> >i tried to receiv fax in pdf attach. for this i use HowTo from site
> >but i receiv just a empty email from uucp@localhost.
> >What is a problem?
> Those scripts use various commands. Are those commands (ie: mimencode)
> available on your system?

Yes. mimencode, sendmail, perl ... i read HowTo
when i execute faxrcvd from command line i get an error:
----Error begin----
FATAL ERROR: /var/spool/hylafax/bin/etc/setup.cache is missing!

The file /var/spool/hylafax/bin/etc/setup.cache is not present.  This
probably means the machine has not been setup using the faxsetup(1M)
command.  Read the documentation on setting up HylaFAX before you
startup a server system.
----Error end----
but setup.cache is availabe!

Who must be own of the /var/spool/hylafax ? (on my system is uucp owner)
May be problem this?
--
Best Regards
Askhat Gabdulov