[hylafax-users] tcp port on sending fax from client with firewall

Hi,

I have a faxserver running on a machine, and the client is on a ISP with
firewall.

When I send a fax from The client machine, it stops on te STOT command.

The problem is the tcp port, that is never the same. To connect to server is
port 4559, but so send data is never the same port.

Is there a way to force this tcp port that sometimes is 3585 other times
1216 and so on....

I can not ask my ISP to open toomany ports in firewall.

Please help

Barreto