[hylafax-users] Configuring Hylafax faxgetty with vgetty for integrated voice services

Hi Lee,

I have one line that I want to use for both fax and voice.  I saw under Advanced
Server config that I can add some parms so that faxgetty will provide Adaptive
Answer support that will enable me to:

1.) Determine if the call is from fax or voice (my line will not be used for
data)
2.) Upon recognition of the call pass voice to vgetty

What is the specific file that I should add the parms listed to or is there
something I can run that will do the updates for me (e.g.,
faxsetup, etc.,)?

Are there any postings that point to Hylafax/vgetty integration and configuration
from the vgetty side?

Thanks

Derrick